back home now

dragonlady1380

ive been in hospital since monday but im home now. im so doped up on meds im barley awake.

i never saw the same doc twice and i had no tests or scans done. they say that they can feel a lump on my spine just where the pain is and gave me another cocktail of drugs and sent me home. so im still in pain and numb in my legs and no further forward.

just thought id let u know

Glad you are home, but you should be in bed! Naughty girl you! Get yourself to bed! Rest. Unstress! Wait until you get the doctor's report, but in the meantime, rest. Please?

ooooooooooooooooh Dawn thats no good!!! and yes you should be resting!!

After all Molly is on her way to cheer you up...i'm sure she'd enjoy a nice relaxing time after her long journey :) :)

Hope you get better soon (or at least betterer...if there's such a word? lol )

Dawn -

Sorry to hear you're not well. I hope that the doctors' will have a diagnosis for you. Pain meds are okay for a short term, but I worry how you'll do if the lump doesn't subside soon. I'm sending hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Do you have anyone to help you out at home while you're taking the pain meds?

-Susanne

hanx for the well wishes i am resting but so bored so im printing out some little printies to do while i sit in bed. they r so cute but i can only mange to do a few at a time then i have to sleep again. at least the meds have cured my insomnia lol