Hey gang, I got an email this morning about a new sale and thought I'd pass it on. Sounds like they are doing lots of reorganizing and will have several 40% off sales over the next weeks.

I got a bunch of little things for my Westville Christmas house.

Ooooh...that is SO tempting!

Between that and the HBS 4th of July sale, I'm so tempted to go on a mini shopping spree. I'm trying to hold strong though, I'm ordering one of my Kelly Curtis beds next week and want to have enough for that.

Though I guess it wouldn't hurt to go and take a peek.... :)

Yeah, I got those ads too.. I do hope it's a reorganization, or a spring cleaning...and not a prelude to going out of business! They've put nearly everything up for sale at 40% off over the last month...

No gang, he's not going out of business. I spoke with him a few weeks ago and he is moving to warmer country. Tired of the 20 foot snow drifts? LOL! I told him I hoped that he was not going out of business and he said no. So we still have a great supplier!! DJ :)

I've been buying the 40% off stuff for a few weeks now, I have to limit myself to $100.00 a time as it costs another 50 to ship it to me, but I've got some really good stuff and Charles and his staff are really good to deal with, I was a bit worried in the begining as a couple of posts here did not give them glowing reports, but they where only 1 of a few that replied to my e-mail query, so they got my business......And I' sure that I'll stick with them when they move (LOL makes no drifference to me)....The 40% off + freight means I get the stuff at full price, and that's a real saving to me....

Now just need to work out how much left over money I have this week....24 Pages of bits to check out :)

Hmmm, I see they do carry that white tape dispenser I have been looking for.... Well, will see when we get back home again if it still is there.

Hugs

I love Dejoux...so glad to hear they are not going out of business. Charlie is wonderful to deal with. Shipments are always prompt and if it's not right, he makes it right!!

I love Dejoux...so glad to hear they are not going out of business. Charlie is wonderful to deal with. Shipments are always prompt and if it's not right, he makes it right!!

I agree -- he's the greatest and way above some others who shall remain nameless.

:unsure: