Got my "Hood hounds"

Anna

So I did cave in on Evilbay (LOL) when I found the auction for three sets of those hood hounds that I purchased one of the sets earlier. So here are a few pics of them all (but one that is, he sits in an over-sized cup of sorts...) I think I will be able to get some more ideas from these to make doggie items, and Holly, there is a perfect little darling that sits on his behind with the paws slightly reached out that will go into the stroller....

Hugs

>hanging head< OK confession time for real, I got two sets..... :) And I have allready parted with the yellow chi (?) lifting his leg and the white/grey sort of crouching.... But I bet their new owner will enjoy them as much as I am...

Hugs

I know what you mean Diana, this little fellow has made his way into Mz Chantilly trying out the bed.... I think he will have his home here, don't you? The bed is just temporarily made so to speak, not happy with the colours of the sheet.. :unsure: but love the comfy blanket and pillows and will have to hunt down a better coloured striped/patterned fabric to suit them!

Hugs

What cuties! Thanks for sharing! I was beginning to think my eyes were bad when I read "hood" hounds....now I think I understand! They are precious!

LOL, Wolfie, yep that is what they are called apparantley, but they are really cuties in my eyes even the ones with an attitude...

Hugs

What little charmers these guys are - so much personality.

About a year ago, I bid on just one of the little guys that you've got - the white and grey one that is "in that particular crouched position that dogs often do when you're chatting with a neighbour and your dog is sitting on their lawn .... groan". It cost me a fair penny. I love him, he's got the cutest expression on his face.

Love your purchases!! As most of us here on this forum are huge animal fans - we also appreciate all of the individual feather/fur/and fin personalities.

-Susanne

What little charmers these guys are - so much personality.

About a year ago, I bid on just one of the little guys that you've got - the white and grey one that is "in that particular crouched position that dogs often do when you're chatting with a neighbour and your dog is sitting on their lawn .... groan". It cost me a fair penny. I love him, he's got the cutest expression on his face.

Love your purchases!! As most of us here on this forum are huge animal fans - we also appreciate all of the individual feather/fur/and fin personalities.

-Susanne

I know that situation as well Susanne! Been there and often the little darling would sort of emphasis the situation with a little back leg scratch as well >sigh< gotta' love 'em! (and all in all purchasing them in sets like I did really wasn't to bad)

And I really, really like these doggies, they are cut, got great expressions and styles, and they will give me lots of ideas on how to use them I am sure. I can allready see a dog "pen" of sorts with a dog house and a chain for one of the more "outspoken" ones, and the little fellow sitting with his paws beggin will definitley need a table with goodies on and the other one I have will go into the pet stroller etc etc... Ahhh, so many ideas and so little time...

Hugs

Hugs

Where do you find these guys and girls at??? I love them!!!

>hanging head scuffing toe on the ground< ssscccchhhhh, evilbay.... :) But this is such a great lady to deal with though so I pretend she is just an online store LOL.

I stocked up so right now I have 70 of these little lovlies, ie I purchased all three sets in doubles and two (well three but mum doesn't know it yet) are spoken for allready, and Mz Chantilly wants to adopt the little fella' on the bed...

Hugs

• 3 weeks later...