My First Craigs List Find

Connor's Mom

Front opening, RTG or houseworks? Keep the ad and wait a couple of weeks or make an offer you can afford and sake them to maybe consider if they still have it in a couple of weeks. I got a houseworks queen anne kit with enough really fancy windows, doors and stairs to complete it and maybe even another medium size house for under two hundred, including shipping. This is really the most I have ever paid for a house on Craigslist. About the price of enough high quality plywood and supplies like hinges moldings and bricks (all of these things also came with the house) to build it from scratch I think they want about $125. for the house and still they did not get any local offers and contacted me becauseI was the first person on their list of people who asked for the house to be shipped.

The house is a monster so I will not build it until someone wants to buy one in that style, it but the fittings have all been used for other projects. Finished houses do not go very fast unless they are exceptional or it's close to Christmas so do not give up yet!