display ideas

PATBIDLACK

When i started to do minis again I worried where would I keep them. I do have cathederal ceilings so I can put part of my dollhouses on my plant shelves. Thoughout the house I have shelf room enough for about 16 to 20 finished houses up on those shelves.

But I wanted the space to keep one for display at floor level where it could be looked at closely.

I found the answer in s tv stand. the top on this stand rotates 360 degrees. That way you can easily turn it around to look at the interior or leave it with a front view. It is 32 inched wide and 20 inches deep. Big enough to support a large peice of plywood and a large dollhouse.'

I have my "shoehouse" my entry in the springfling displayed on it right now. It is 28 inches high and 29 inches long. I intend to display differen t doll houses at different times on the stand. I bought this stand at Home Decorators Outlet for an great price. It has enough storage in the bottom to store my extra miniature furniture.

How have the rest of you solved your storage and display problems?