another great mini day!

I met another forum member, Lillian, today. I had a great time (other than dealing with traffic for the Cubs/White Sox game :o ). I really enjoyed talking to her about minis and other things. I got a lot of great things from her, which I just finished going through all of it. I was like a kid at Christmas, oohing and ahhing over all the fantastic things, and mentally planning which house I want to try them in. I bought a HUGE lot of furniture and accessories, including HOM kits, a couple of Reutters pieces, and lots of other things that I had been wanting. I was so excited, because her taste is the same as mine! I also bought some books, wallpaper and flooring, and some kits. Way too much to list here! I guess I have a lot of building to do :D .

I wish I could meet everyone on here! Meeting Pat last month and Lillain this month makes me realize even more how kind, generous and helpful the members here are!

Thank you again, Lillian!

Thank you Kathy...it was great meeting you and what is so amazing is that I felt as if we'd known each other for years! I am so happy that you are enjoying everything you bought...the items went to a good home and to someone who'll treasure them.

I have never met nicer, more caring people anywhere else. If someone needs help or advice, they get it. If they need support or just someone to listen, they get that too. And LOTS of it.

Kathy, so glad you got to meet someone else on here and got SO many treasures.

Terri

It is so nice that you were able to meet up with each other. I agree that the people on this site are awesome, always ready to give advice, and so very supportive. They are much more than just a community, more like a HUGE family!

Sounds like the perfect "outing", bot meeting a friend from here as well as minis, just slightly envious but in a happy kind of way!

Hugs

• 3 weeks later...

I posted this sentiment in another reply; when you finally meet one of the forum members in person, it is NOT meeting a "new" friend! Some of us have been friends for years, and not yet met.