Jefferson progress

IrishMist

Wow! Fantastic Carol! Great job on the siding, and doesn't that breakfront look fabulous in there! The dining room is gorgeous! What a wonderful idea to hide the outlets behind the fireplace!

Oooooooooooooooooohhh Carol! It's coming out so good! The captain's office is going to be just wonderful. I can see why you needed to build this house around the breakfront. They go together like a hand in glove. You've done a terrific job of capturing the historical accuracy of the house too. Most impressive!

Sure does feel good to be mini-ing again!

It's good to see you mini-ing again since that means you're feeling better. <gentle hug>

Deb

• 3 months later...

Thanks! for all the kind words!

The structural part is finally finished and I'm currently making the furniture (LOVE those HOM kits!) and doing various needlework projects to make it look more lived in. Will try to get new pics up in the next couple of days.

Carol

Thanks! for all the kind words!

The structural part is finally finished and I'm currently making the furniture (LOVE those HOM kits!) and doing various needlework projects to make it look more lived in. Will try to get new pics up in the next couple of days.

Carol

Yay!!! I can't wait to see what you're up to with the furnishings. With your sense of historical accuracy, I know it's gonna be good.

Deb

I spent a few mins going through your Jefferson album....wow you are doing a great job!

LOVE those HOM kits! arent they wonderful?!

your idea about the electrics hid behind your fire place was inspired!

really wonderful!

looking forward to MORE!

also...have you ever tried any Shenendoah kits?

they are nicely done also!

nutti :unsure:

Oh my! What a beautiful house! I couldnt take my eyes off those wonderful pictures! Ive always loved the jefferson and you've made the perfect feel for it. I LOVE the wallaper in the living room. Its just timeless really. keep up the GREAT work!

Thanks again for all the encouragement... and it really is great to be back! I've been on an IV port here at home for several weeks now, so I've been rather restricted in my mini-ing.... but I have gotten several furniture pieces completed and a lot of needlework done.

Thanks again for the comments!

Carol