Little house for my pumpkin lady

Lisa R.

I have finally finished the little house I started last fall for my pumpkin lady. I tried to keep costs to a minimum and use up stuff I had around. The wallpaper was 25c in a sale, the fireplace was a model railroad tunnel, the cupboards were a $1 hutch from Michaels that I split into two. The windows and door I made, and the three legged table. The chair I refinished (many times!). Here is the result. Her pumpkins are not mature yet so there will be more images in this coming fall.

Lisa R.

that is really cute. I like the leaves on the roof. I need to get to michaels and check out that hutch. I keep reading and looking at pictures that everyone makes out of that hutch. I like the idea of making the fireplace out of railroad tunnel. These are things that I never think about. Although I am looking at garbage in a whole in way. Eggcartons, the little cup that came with the chocolate crunchies that came with my yohurt. Not sure what to make out of it yet, but I know it will come in handy for something.