I just made my first Album(s)

pjnick54

If I did it right - I have three albums now. Not sure how you get to it to see them, but they are in there -- My Willowcrest, some things I've made and a fun totally unrelated one.

Woo Hoo!

I just love the bottles, I think I have everything on hand to make a few. I tried jewerly making a few years ago, but never got into, but kept everything that I had. I can't wait to try some myself.

I have three albums now. Not sure how you get to it to see them, but they are in there
I clicked your "Gallery" button.

Your Willowcrest turned out lovely and your minis are a treat.

Oh! i was telling your daughter that her willowcrest was my favorite one. i love the brickwork on the foundation. you did a great job furnishing it!

what a beautiful willowcrest, and with such exceptional trim! you must be very proud to own it. i appreciate the way you have it peopled with little figures. they bring out the grace and beauty of the house so well. :)

Your gallery photos are fantastic! Love how you finished your Willowcrest! It's gorgeous! Your food looks so real Pam! Great job! And your perfume bottles are fabulous!

Pam your perfume bottles have inspired me to make some of my own. I'll have picture later. But my question is does anyone have any suggestions for a fancy mirrored perfume tray? I have a mirror sheet that you can cut up (it came from HBS). I'm guessing either carboard or a wooden oval disk would work for the bottom, I would like to have a little bit of an ornate edge. Something a little fancy. Any suggestions?

Jeffrey, thanks for the idea. I'm going to try. and there's one of those dollar store right across the street from where I'm going to start working. It's a small store but I bet they carry those dollies.

Pam, you have decorated your Willowcrest perfectly! I absolutely love what you have done. When I looked at the pictures I got a little sad :) , but I know the Willowcrest has a loving home! I am so glad you are enjoying her and thanks for loving her as much as I do! :wave:

Jeffrey - I just wanted to let you know, I am not Pam's daughter. I am the one who built the Willowcrest though and thanks for the compliment. I sold it to Pam's daughter who gave it to her for a Mother's Day gift. We have since become good friends.