Molly the traveling moose

THmini2

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no word yet. Lynnae has done more then I would have thought of to locate her. Asked neighbors, went to houses with sinular addresses, had the post office check again in the back room. She lives in a small town so there isn't alot of places she could be hiding. I told Lynnae not to stress out as it's no ones fault. Hopefully she got shipped back to SC and can be shipped out again. Things happen and I am trying not to stress out over it. ( enough around here to stress out about with DH losing his job). But I do feel bad for all the people involved with her visits. Time, planning , expenses. But not much we can do, except to hope that she does show up somewhere. Things happen sometimes that we can't control. Never give up hope. Prayers would be a good thing.

Yikes !!! I've been so wrapped up in the wedding plans and all that I didn't realize Molly was in crisis. I don't think I'll tell Twinkle right away. She'll be devastated.

Isn't there a tracking method to see what house she was left at??

Here are prayers for her safe return ....

Molly - where are you hiding ???? Come home soon ...

Not to upset anyone unduly, but DH & I have found undelivered packages in the ditches beside country roads; not saying your postal delivery person was running late & decided to "lose" some of the parcels... However I have NOT received a few packages people have told me they have sent me.

we do have a tracking number, but unfortunately it reported the box was 'delivered'...but it seems that location wasn't the one she was addressed to. I'm not sure what to do but hope someone is honest and returns her to us or tries to find Lynnae.

Keep your fingers crossed and hope!

I am getting really worried that she won't be found. I just hope that if someone did finds her that she is taken care of or returned to Lynnae. I couldn't imagine getting something that I wasn't suppose to and keeping it. Maybe the person was on vacation and hasn't discovered her yet. We can only hope and pray. She has been missing for so long already.

I know, I feel like crying. Everyone put so much time and effort into making her visit so nice. Not to mention the money spent. I am still hoping that she will show up...but it is getting harder to believe that. Hopefully if someone got her by mistake and just deciided to keep her they take care of her. I also feel bad for Lynnae and Meleah as they missed out on the fun.

Could we take out an ad in the local community paper with her picture and a mini write up to spur someone on to return her?

Maybe "missing" posters at the local stores, library and such?

Sometimes that works to prick someones conscience with a lost kitty or puppy.

Just a thought and perhaps you have already done that.

No. The verification notice simply confirms the date delivered (1/15)/town/state/zip. No other info. I've sent an e-mail to USPS asking what we can do. I mentioned the package was sentimental and going to a family member...not a lie, Molly was, and our community IS a family. We'll see what they say. We used the pre-addressed label to send her and it has been confirmed between Teresa and Lynn that the address was correct. I keep hoping to see her familiar box back on my front steps, but it hasn't happened yet.

Could we take out an ad in the local community paper with her picture and a mini write up to spur someone on to return her?

Maybe "missing" posters at the local stores, library and such?

Sometimes that works to prick someones conscience with a lost kitty or puppy.

Just a thought and perhaps you have already done that.

i like this idea! you should contact one of the reporters and have them do a story. they could use some of our photos. our local paper would love a story like that.