looking for " I love my Westville" thread

Luanne

Hey, that's me!

I'm getting alot of work done on the interior. Last week before my surgery i worked on the ceilings, installed the wallpaper and got most of the wood flooring in. I need to cut more popsicle sticks tho, what i have left is all crap, they are warped and bent. I usually notice that and not use them, not sure how such a large number got past my inspector number 1....lol...anyway, yesterday i got most of the tile floor in the kitchen done. If i feel up to it later i'll finish the kitchen floor and cut more wood flooring. hopefully by the end of the week i'll have all trimwork cut, stained and installed. I need to figure out where i put my window inserts. I put them somewhere for safekeeping. not sure where that is. So maybe by the end of next week the house will be completed.

Marg- sounds like you have already recovered from your surgery. I am making lots of mistakes with my westville, it's my 1st dh. So I am looking at yours for inspiration and education. I'll keep checking your blog. Sounds like there will be lots of changes to see. yeah. I am excited.

I need to figure out where i put my window inserts. I put them somewhere for safekeeping. not sure where that is.
I put mine between the pages of the Warm-Up sheet, but that works for me because I only have room to build one house at a time.