HAving Fun with Joanne's 50% coupons??

MissWhite924

Boring? Are you sure you're in the right hobby? What color(s) stain didja get & where you gonna use it What colors of Fimo & whatcha gonna make? Honestly, you'd think someone had held a gun to your head and said "Buy".

Boring? Are you sure you're in the right hobby? What color(s) stain didja get & where you gonna use it What colors of Fimo & whatcha gonna make? Honestly, you'd think someone had held a gun to your head and said "Buy".

hahaha... no def not. ive been buying so much stuff latly i wish someone did have me under gunpoint! lol. Is it just me or am i the only one who feels better if I buy some one day and go back the next for the rest of what I wanted... i feel like ive spent LESS money! lol. :yinyang: (cherry)

I made some miniature food out of the fimo soft clay... that I plan to paint myself. And I bought minwax stain which as soon as I am done my popsicle floor I plan to use. :opera:

lol. im in the right hobby alright lol.... ill have to watch my tone next time. hahaha :D

Is it just me or am i the only one who feels better if I buy some one day and go back the next for the rest of what I wanted... i feel like ive spent LESS money! lol. :o

I'm the same way! I do that with filling up my tank. If I only fill it up 1/2 way, it's less money. Doesn't matter that I have to do it twice as much!

• 4 weeks later...
hahaha... no def not. ive been buying so much stuff latly i wish someone did have me under gunpoint! lol. Is it just me or am i the only one who feels better if I buy some one day and go back the next for the rest of what I wanted... i feel like ive spent LESS money! lol. :unsure: (cherry)

I made some miniature food out of the fimo soft clay... that I plan to paint myself. And I bought minwax stain which as soon as I am done my popsicle floor I plan to use. :blink:

lol. im in the right hobby alright lol.... ill have to watch my tone next time. hahaha :rolleyes:

That's better!lol I haven't tried the craft sticks for flooring yet, but I like how the ones I've seen look. What color stain? I've used a golden oak and also walnut (not at the same time, though).