Canterbury

Diana M.

You inspired me to do something special with my canterbury. I painted the floors. In the palor I tried to do a faux flowered carpet. In the kitchen I did a faux flowered lenoleum with a little wear. I added photos to my gallery.

Pat,

The bricks came in large sheets 12" x 16" item#FF60665 $6.99 each from dollhousesandmore.com. I cut them out in long strips then I would cut every other brick shorter using my exacto knife. For the rounded part of the window, I cut the bricks out individually and glued them on at an angle.

Thanks for the very nice compliment! :banana:

• 4 weeks later...

Pictures of my finished canterbury in the gallery. It is a hotel run by a clown. (my BIL) There is a clown convention there. I have yet to finish the hotel sign and the convention sign.

I also need to look it over for touch ups. It is for my BIL's birthday.

Pat, you are doing a wonderful job! I especially like how you did your floors, very unique. I like your dollhouse theme and I'm sure your BIL will appreciate the special handcrafted birthday gift! :)