Circus Circus

Connor's Mom

Have any of you NJites been there? I am just wondering the size/set up of the store. I want to go check it out, but I would probably need to bring my son in his stroller (life of a single mom!) so I wanted to know how do-able that actually is...thanks!

Its amazing! I go there all the time. THe woman who owns it is very nice and is always ready to help you find what you want. There is tons of stuff, all of it beautiful. Some of it is on the high end of the pricing range but I can always find something afordable there. I hope you go!

I've been there too. .... great shop and what dh store wouldnt be kid friendly. Most of the items are in cases and wall displays but like any store, no bulls in chinashops. It is a little cramped as I recall but not necessarily stroller unfriendly. Good luck. There is also a great dh store in Madison NJ called Miniatures and More. The owner is very nice and he has great items and basics (some items are custom and expensive, but not everything).

Yep been there :lol: They have a ton of dh's on display. The owner actually builds them for customers. There is enough room to stroll the store with a carriage. Like somebody else said most of the tiny things are in cases. I got my Garfield upgrade windows from her for only $99.

it is a little cramped but you should be good with the stroller for the most part but its a small enough store to leave the stroller and walk away for a minute or 2 and still keep an eye on him.