Here I sit waiting so....

lumberjacksgurl

Well, while I wish I was waiting for paint to dry I am waiting for wax to dry on my floors LOL...All towards a good cause however as tonight I am taking some me time to finish a painting and then next is my micro BH....I am finally going to be building again!!

Things here have been going OK...kids are doing well. Ben is 4 months now and a whopping 16lbs...he has gone from under the 3 percentile to over the 75th in the past couple of months :wave: Izzy just finished her preschool yesterday and Alex is having his usual freak outs over exams..this year provincial ones. I cannot wait for all of that to be over!! Danny is away at school all month and then goes straight to Vegas for a week for union stuff. I a.m doing the single mommy thing and trying to gunk out the house in my "spare moments" but not having alot of success at it LOL....today atleast the floors get waxed as Ben is in his post shot coma and Izzy is a sick limp rag doll.

Read often, post little...usually have my arms full as I am doing so as it seems nursing is the only time I sit down these days.

Michelle! It's great to hear from you. I'm glad Ben is doing so well. I remember all the time you had to spend in the hospital when you were expecting him. ...but I bet it was worth every minute! Glad to hear you're still finding the occasional minute for minis, too. Welcome back!

Definitely take what moments you can for minis...I have 4 kids and it's hard for me too. Most of my time is after the kids and DH go to bed...Like almost every other wife and mom out there.

Terri

ps gathered from the other posts that your pregnancy was difficult and the baby was small. Glad to see you here again, even though I don't know you, and that baby is doing well.