My AC Moore is becoming a Jo-Ann Fabrics

LittleFox

There was a small article in the paper about this take-over. Its so sad because this AC Moore has only been open about a year or so. Granted their selection was small but at least it was close by. I don't usually shop at Jo-Anns... is it similar enough? Do they carry minis? I know that up until about a year ago you could buy a dollhouse through them online but they don't sell them anymore. ;)

No minis at my Joanne's but they do have a good supply of balsa and trims. I also love the "fat quarters" sold in the quilting section ($1.49). They are the perfect size of fabric for using for dollhouse projects. They also have a scrapbooking section.

Too bad you're losing your store, but hopefully you'll enjoy Joanne's!

No minis at JoAnns but lots of nice fabrics, wood trim, and scrapbooking stuff as others have said. I was there last night and bought a yard of upholstery fabric for carpet in the Cardinal House, a small piece of remnant fabric, knitting needles, 6 pieces of scrapbook paper, glue, and a bead kit for Paige to make bracelets out of, and I spent $9. That 40% coupon is very nice, and they take Michael's coupons too.

This Sunday they are having a 50% fabric sale, so go if you want something special!