Dur-Craft Newberg 180

kascott09

Hi everyone, I am new to dollhouses. I bought the Dura Craft Newberg and I love it, but it's missing a sheet of parts and don't know how to get them. I did discover the dollproperties.com website but wasn't sure what to do yet, then found you guys. Can anyone help me with this?

I am getting a Newberg. It should be here any day. If you cant find the replacement parts anywhere than maybe I could trace the parts and send the patterns to you. Then you could cut the parts out of another sheet of wood. Let me know if this will solve your problem.

I have one too, I was going to offer to trace them too. Being out of busniss it will be hard to find replacement parts. Texasbuilder is a big Duracraft guy, you may PM him. But you are in the right place for help.

• 2 weeks later...

I am missing the dormer top to the front porch & the stairs. Can I get tracings from anyone? I was told on another forum that I am missing these items. Thanks, DJ :)