2008 Spring Fling Contest Results

Congratulations to all the winners, and to all that entered. You are all winners in my book! Thank you for all the wonderful eye candy!

My hats off to the judges, they indeed had a difficult task. A big thank you to Dean and Greenleaf for such a wonderful kit. I didn't get to mine, but I have a few to play with when I get the chance. :jump:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations to all the winners, and I think you all were winners, the entries were just amazing! And a standing ovation to Dean and the judges for working so hard to judge this contest, and for bringing us the contest in the first place. Thanks!!!!

:jump: :jump: Everyone!!! This contest was great fun. This was my first contest. I'm glad I wasn't a judge. Man what a hard decision. Now how 'bout some time off for our hard working judges.
:congrats:

Just got the Vineyard house today !!! Thanks Greenleaf and Dean just beautiful ! I love that dollhouse and wanted to play with it as soon as I saw come out on the site.

Thanks so much !

Brandaen

Just got the Vineyard house today !!! Thanks Greenleaf and Dean just beautiful ! I love that dollhouse and wanted to play with it as soon as I saw come out on the site.

Thanks so much !

Brandaen

Me too, Brandaen. Just got mine as well. The wood is too pretty to paint. A big THANKS to Greenleaf and all the judges!!!!!!

Elicia

just-a gluing and grinning in South Carolina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have had a grand time perusing the entrant's pics - you all did a marvellous job. What ingenuity! Thank you all for providing such inspiration - and terrific eye-candy!!

Congratulations to all who entered, you all deserve a hand. :group:

Loved the winner's creations! :wave: