2008 Spring Fling Contest Results

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations Winners what a great job. :thumb:

Thank you judges for a good (but difficult) job. :)

Everyone did a super job there was so much diversity

and creativity was an awesome bunch. :blink: :lol: :banana:

Wow!! That was a seriously tough job for all the judges! I loved each and every entry and would have found it impossible to choose. Congrats to the winners and to all the entries too. A fantastic job was done by everyone!

Deb

:) Standing ovation to the judges. Great job and congrats to the lucky winners. Everybody who entered is a winner in my book

Well Dean, thank you, thank you, and thank you for pushing us and giving us a great little kit to start with...it certainly was fun. It's only a small part of what makes this forum so great!

Indeed and a huuuuge thank you to all the judges for all their hard work as well! :)

Hugs

Congratulations to all the participants for completing and entering such well thought out pieces of art. :):blink: :lol: :banana:

A big thanks to Greenleaf and the judges. This has been my introduction to dollhouses and what a fascinating hobby it is. I had no idea it would take over my life as it has. The Spring Fling, now Annie's Lobster Shack was the perfect first house. :thumb: :love: :love:

Congrats to all of the winners!

I really enjoyed the contest even though I wasn't a winner BUT now I have a nice gift to give to my grandfather in honor of him. I had made my "workshop" as a garden workshop in honor of my 83 year old grandfather that is an avid gardener.

Congratulations to everyone !! I was totally excited when I came home and found out !! I am so honoured, it made my whole day !! thanks very much ! And all the creative people here !! just wow !!

Congratulations all the way around to every entry ! The kit was a lot of fun and very versatile !

Brandaen :jump: :jump:

Congratulations to the winners. Your creations are fabulous. Congratulations also to everyone who entered this contest - we've been treated to some pretty amazing eyecandy.

Judges - thank you for all the time that you put into judging for us. I can't imagine how difficult it was to choose from all of the great entries. Dean, thank you - this was so much fun. Greenleaf, this is a very versatile little kit.

Welcome, Annie's Lobster Shack - great addition to the Greenleaf dollhouse miniature line.

-Susanne

BRAVO :jump: Congratulations to the winners! I thought everyone was very creative with their builds and I really enjoyed browsing through the Spring Fling Gallery! Again, congratulations and enjoy your winnings! :jump:

Such a simple little building ... who'd have guessed how wonderously it could blossom? All of the entries are super eye candy, and the finalists are totally amazing! :jump:

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone else who entered.

Many thanks to the judges. I can't think of anyone who would want to trade places with them!

And last but not least -- Thanks to Greenleaf for providing buildings with such great bones that permit them to be adapted in so many creative ways!