Hello from Minnesota

I've been lurking on here for a few months, and decided it was time to finally introduce myself. I've been fascinated by miniatures since I was a kid, and recently decided building a dollhouse would be a good outlet for my pent-up creativity. I'm currently working on an Orchid that I have decided to bash, as it wasn't quite big enough for my tastes. I'm still not entirely at ease maneuvering around in here, but let's hope practice makes perfect.

:jump: to the forum. I'm building the Orchid for my 2 yr. old niece and I also have the front-opening Alison Jr. Before long you'll be addicting to this hobby. This forum is an excellent source of info and inspirational pics. Have fun and happy building. :jump:

Welcome to the "little" family, Bethany; I can't stay away, even when we're on the road & computer access is catch as catch can. When you make a total of five posts you can share pictures of your Orchid bash with us.

• 2 weeks later...