Doorknobs-

Margaret

These doorknobs are for my future Beacon Hill.I have brown beads,pearls,metal beads and cream beads.I've used pins to keep them on.I probably have more than enough but -Hey-the more the merrier.I'm also starting my pantry items

These doorknobs are for my future Beacon Hill.I have brown beads,pearls,metal beads and cream beads.I've used pins to keep them on.I probably have more than enough but -Hey-the more the merrier.I'm also starting my pantry items

You'll be glad you have things already done when you need them. It's more "instant gratification" when you don't have to wait for glue to dry or for things you ordered to arrive and all.

Looking great, and I agree with that it is so nice to have things at the ready when one needs them in the build as not to have to wait for getting them in the mail or needing to run out and get this that or whatever...

Hugs and thanks for the ideas!

Making your own knobs is a great idea. I have been just cruising greenleaf forums and absorbing ideas. thanks all of you. I am working on the pierce presently. I also have the canterbury waiting and half to admit I bought one of those scary dura craft houses on ebay. I should have known that it was too inexpensive to be good. I haven't started on it yet. (give me strength) but I did read some posts on the forums about how bad it was to put together.

B)

Making your own knobs is a great idea. I have been just cruising greenleaf forums and absorbing ideas. thanks all of you. I am working on the pierce presently. I also have the canterbury waiting and half to admit I bought one of those scary dura craft houses on ebay. I should have known that it was too inexpensive to be good. I haven't started on it yet. (give me strength) but I did read some posts on the forums about how bad it was to put together.

B)

What house is it may i ask i built the newberg and am still working on it and it was not that bad at all

I love using the little silicon balls you can find in the little bags in many products to keep things from getting moist. They look like crystal and are mostly see-through. Yours are simply lovely Margaret!

I did read some posts on the forums about how bad it was to put together
Huh? I've built the all-wood San Franciscan and the Cambridge, and have a Newberg waiting "in the wings" (actually in the box). Every kit has its good points and its bad points.

"What house is it may i ask i built the newberg and am still working on it and it was not that bad at al"

Traci

It is the Newberg. I read somewhere here on the forum that the parts were miscut. I am waiting to have it delivered.

I love using the little silicon balls you can find in the little bags in many products to keep things from getting moist. They look like crystal and are mostly see-through. Yours are simply lovely Margaret!

I have access to tons of those! They come in the shoe boxes at work. Thanks for a great idea!

Your doorknobs turned out beautifully Margaret! I stupidly bought doorknobs, without thinking about making them. :)

Thanks for the great ideas!