Got a surprise mini present!

Tess11

On my desk this morning was a 1:2th scale tea set with a note on it from a coworker/friend that stated she saw it at a garage sale and thought of me, and hoped I could use it in one of my houses.

Isn't that the sweetest thing?? No one outside of my DH has ever given me something for a dollhouse. Isn't it nice to have people acknowledge our passion? It's so true that it is the thought that counts.

Wait- I take that back. My other coworkers hoarded all the samples for new office furniture that had wood and fabric swatches for me, so that was nice too.

I'll post a pic of the tea set later.

The physicain assistant I work with gave me a little box glass slides come in for a microscope. She said she thought of me and wanted to know if I could use it for my house. Certainly! It is a nice plastic, and I will definitly make something out of it.

That's so sweet. Isn't it nice when somebody does something like that for you .. especially getting a gift like that from a non mini person. Share a photo of the teaset when you get a chance.

-Susanne