I posted pics of the Treasures I got from the Sturbridge Miniatures Show

Guest Nathaniel

Guest Nathaniel

I posted in one of my albums all of the Treasures I got from the Sturbridge Miniatures Show!!

It was really a blast! I walked around from 10am to 3:30pm about - 5 and a half hours. I didnt even stop for lunch! I spent tons and tons of money but it was all WELL worth it!!!

I got to meet some great members from the forum, Carrie, Kate, Judith, Dawn, Heidi, Gail, and Jen! Everyone was sooo nice and pleasant! I am soooo happy to have been able to go to this show and to have met some great mini people!

Let me know what you think!

-Thanks!

Nathaniel :thumbup:

Guest Nathaniel
Are you soaking your feet!? LOL You got some treasures. I'll bet you had a blast.

hhahah, no but I should. When I came home, or on my way home also, I was soooo tired, hungry, sore, and I had a "mini" headache from all of the stimulus at the show. i think I also get headaches when I spend hundreds of dollars, lol....

-Nathaniel :thumbup:

My, you certainly were busy!

You found some very nice things. I especially love the worn, weathered pieces. The plank table and the rocking chair are stunning. Thanks for the action shot of the rocker, btw. The coverlets are so nice--are they hand crocheted?

What great finds - thanks for sharing photos.

The headache could also be a mini-high. It's exciting going to a miniature show. I know that for me the thrill of a mini show is an extreme sport.

-Susanne

If you skipped lunch your headache could also be the lowered blood sugar. Wow, you got some really nice pieces! I love the mini workbench, now all you need is to make a mini Dremel, router table & drillpress stand and put a half-built 1:144 scale kit on it!lol

I love the bed and coverlet is hand crocheted?? I love those garden chairs too! What great flowers I can't wait to see you put in them!!

I love everything you got LOL

Looks like you got some good deals!

Nathaniel I have a headache too and i cannot fall asleep yet.. Dawn and I took a 3 hour class on Saturday, then drove around and shopped in Sturbridge, then walked and shopped from 7:30pm-10pm at the pre-show..then on Sunday we shopped from 9:30am-2pm at the show...Then a 1 and 1/2 hour drive home...

Tylenol isnt even tickling my brain right now. :thumbup:

I think is a mini high plus lots of exertion on all our parts. There was ALOT to see.

I went thru my stuff a couple hours ago and sorted thru it all. If I am up to it tomorrow I will snap some photos.

Take it ez!

Guest Nathaniel
I love the bed and coverlet is hand crocheted?? I love those garden chairs too! What great flowers I can't wait to see you put in them!!

I love everything you got LOL

Looks like you got some good deals!

Ya, I loved the bed too, I found the bed actually in the pick and choose bin, it was only 8 BUX! (Everything was about 50-75% off in the pick and choose bin) then i bought 4 more pillows to add to it for 5 bux each, and the coverlet for 3 bux, which I (think) is hand crocheted... Ya, i love the garden chairs too, I bought 4 of them, but loved them sooo much that I went back and bought 4 more, but this time without the pots in them. I could, if I decided to use one without a pot, just take the pot out and cover the seat with a cushion. I love the detail in the worn, crackled pieces, its soo cool, and the prices were AMAZING on these chairs. only 7.95 a piece!!!

Nathaniel I have a headache too and i cannot fall asleep yet.. Dawn and I took a 3 hour class on Saturday, then drove around and shopped in Sturbridge, then walked and shopped from 7:30pm-10pm at the pre-show..then on Sunday we shopped from 9:30am-2pm at the show...Then a 1 and 1/2 hour drive home...

Tylenol isnt even tickling my brain right now. :)

I think is a mini high plus lots of exertion on all our parts. There was ALOT to see.

I went thru my stuff a couple hours ago and sorted thru it all. If I am up to it tomorrow I will snap some photos.

Take it ez!

Ya, ive taken two tylenols and still have a headache, it was quite a lot, but all sooo well worth it. Well, get some rest... ttyl

- Nathaniel :thumbup:

Wow, I love the vintage tables & chairs and adore the double sink. How elegant!

What are the white ovals and arch-shaped things? There are three packages of them, look like a satin rose in the center. In one photo, the cat looks puzzled/unsure about them. :thumbup:

Guest Nathaniel
Wow, I love the vintage tables & chairs and adore the double sink. How elegant!

What are the white ovals and arch-shaped things? There are three packages of them, look like a satin rose in the center. In one photo, the cat looks puzzled/unsure about them. :thumbup:

Oh those are too go around toilets and in front of bathtubs. I love the cat, i wish i could have a real one but im allergical.. lol

Ya, i love the vintage tables and chairs and the double sink, they are gonna be sooo beautiful in my Piercefield Mansion...

Thanks

-Nathaniel :)

Did anyone buy any of the wood turnings from the guy in the first booth by the door? I was going to and then I just forgot all together.

Did everyone get what their hearts desired?

I bought a couple of those crochetted blanket throws too..Cant beat $3 a piece. I see you got white urns..I had those and a pair of terra cotta rectangle ones and I chose the latter.

Great Buys, I think it's really good to have heaps of bits to be able to start a house with.......or two or three.....

And it's nice to be able to see pictures of things brought at a show, instead of a on line store.

Thanks

WOW Nate, you must have a great job being so young and such a recession going on. You have such a lovely house, car, dh's. And hundreds of dollars of new treasures! You have certainly been delt a great hand to grow from!

Great find Nathaniel, and I am very envious of you al lmeeting up while at the show! WOuld hav eloved to join in as well.

Hugs and thanks for sharing the goodies!

Oh Holly, me too!!!! One never knows... One of these days I will come across the "pond" again with an empty-ish giant suitcase!

Hugs