Question, help please

Ann New York

A while back I had asked a question about printing out stained glass on transparencies. Someone told me that I needed to change a setting on my printer to do it correctly. I did that and it did work. Since then any photos I try to print come out very red. I have tried to change the setting back but I must be doing something wrong because the colors are still way off.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this.

Thank you for your help,

Ann

If it were mine I would pull out the ink, turn the printer off 5 min and on then put the ink back in... no expert here but it may reset itself. Since you made the printer gods angry they will probably be happy with "fresh ink" or at least they will think it is new...ha

Not sure what kind of printer you have, it might be that it is running low on one of the inks giving to much red in the mix?

Hugs

That would be my guess as well. When DH prints off a lot of text stuff and runs the black ink low the result is a "brownish" red that grows progressivey redder as the rest of the black ink runs out.

That would be my guess as well. When DH prints off a lot of text stuff and runs the black ink low the result is a "brownish" red that grows progressivey redder as the rest of the black ink runs out.

The ink is full, both color & black. I will try removing the ink and putting it back. I do remember someone telling me I had to change some setting when I was printing on the transparencies. It is since then it has been printing like this. I think if I could remember what I changed I would be back in business.

This forum is great, there is always someone ready to help. Thank you.