Newbie Questions?

Connor's Mom

Absolutely the right place. There is never a question asked here but what someone knows the answer or at least where to look. I'm new as of the first of the year and have asked tons of questions and everyone has been patient and kind. There is no such thing as a bad or stupid question because, most likely, there is someone else out there wanting to know the very same thing you asked.

There are many sections such as Chit-chat is for other topics and getting to know each other better, the dollhouse specific section is if you have concerns about a particular brand or style, and many other interesting sections as well. Be sure to poke around them all.

Be sure to create a gallery and albums and post pictures soon. Everyone loves "eye-candy" - we are all visual addicts as well as miniature addicts.

You have joined a great community. Have fun ...

Michelle, honey, the basic function this forum serves, first & foremost, is to provide information, and how else can that happen if people don't ask questions? As for "dumb" or "stupid" questions, they only exist if they aren't asked!

Ask us and we shall respond! Do not be afraid, everyone is very nice here. I myself am an infant in the mini world, my first birthday is in Aug, that is when I bought/built/and decorated my first house. I personally have grown very quickly being nurtured and reared but the great folks here on the forum. There are many people I look up to like mama's, Holly being one...

Michelle,

Ask all the newbie questions you need! :lol: You will quickly find this forum is an abundance of information about building dollhouses at all skill levels. The search feature can help find posts on specific topis. There are also tutorials pinned at the top of the forum about lighting and other things.

For specific things, please ask questions and you'll get a response pretty quickly from many people here :)

Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing the houses you build.

Welcome!

Ask away, that is what we are here for. We help each other and from expert to novice, there are always questions to be addressed.

In my humble opinion, the only stupid question is the one you already know the answer to.

Dave