More knitting

I did some more knitting! I made another "throw" and a welcome mat. I'm trying different patterns on little throws and when I find one I like, I am going to knit a bed spread in pink.

On another note: I got a new camera today so the pictures will be better and...I was able to load the software onto my laptop. The old camera was so old, that I could only download on the regular PC, which I have limited access to (in roommates room) and then had to e-mail them to myself to put them on the laptop. :wave:

HavanaHolly, I will be mailing this one to you, and 4miniloves, the blue one will be sent to you, as a thank you for the items you have sent me. (That is if you want them?)

post-2940-1212126194_thumb.jpg

Very cute, Rhonda! I keep thinking I might get a house actually done so I can make some of these kinds of cute things, but I just keep building more houses. . .

Great knitting job! Great projects! Lovely and so soft looking! I know from experience that knitting in miniature is very difficult, so you should be so proud of yourself! Realistic looking and a fabulous job!

Rhonda, my sweet, I would be SO honored! I have just the wicker loveseat for that wee green throw (Wendy, you know which one!lol). There's a leaf & lace square motif I've been tempted to try knitting in mini, but FIRST I must try to finish those poor longjohns I started last summer!

I learned to knit a couple years back, but haven't picked it up in a while ...cross stitch is my first love

Amen, Sista! I love cross stitch too. :)

I've done quite a bit of cross stitch in the past myself. One of the k-9 officers at work just asked me if I'd do one for him. It is of a poem he likes about kids and would like me to do it for his kids. It will be an original work (my design) so I am excited to work on it.

My younger daughter (18) has just started cross stitch and loves it. I guess crafts are inherited in my family. My oldest does beautiful glass painting on wine glasses.