I want this house!

prariegurl

This is such a steal on Craig's list. I have never seen one like this, so I'm thinking it's not kit built. It would be perfect for the 1950s project that I have always wanted. But money is so tight right now. I have to see my former employer about getting my 2nd job back. I really have no extra for this.

The other problem is space. I four feet long house requires a good portion of space, and my tiny ranch style house (with no basement) doesn't have room.

Breaks my heart to let this go.

Craig's list ranch house

Jeri,

I did email her about this house, and it is really neat! She sent me a few other pics, as well. If I still have them, I can send them to you. She came down $5 already, from when it was listed last week, so maybe will be willing to negotiate further. It is a really neat house, but I was worried about the size, too. (that and the fact that I have more projects than I can finish in my lifetime!!!) And then add the distance that I live.... You are closer. You should write and maybe make an offer. It also has some furniture and accessories....temptation!

Jeri,

I would call and ask about paying on it. I did that with a country kitchen I wanted from andrew miniatues. I really wanted it badly but didn't have all the money. They let me send it in 3 payments. I'm sure if you asked to work something out and tell her that you really really love it she'll work something out for you.

good luck

I really like it, Jeri. I totally understand how you feel. I like the idea of talking to her and seeing if she'll take a couple of payments. A lot of people want their things to go to good homes. It can't hurt to try!

Sometimes it's safer not to look! The first time I checked out Craigslist here in the San Diego area, I came away with a Duracraft Cambridge and a carload of furniture. It's waiting in the box until I am more adept. There is a fellow right now selling his architectural thesis project. It looks like a huge stadium. Actually I see that he is giving it away because he put so much work into it and hates just to toss it. Here is the link:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/zip/693840648.html

I don't look either....first of all there are never any minis or dollhouses on our Montana Craig's Lists.....not even in Freecycle here! And believe me I check daily! Besides, I've got enough to do right now! LOL

I know exactly what you all mean... There is a heritage on the craigslist here. the shell is half put together and the lady is asking $50.00. I dont have the money!!!!

Kellee