been going through a rough time

Peachie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went back today, the dr. and I had a long talk....he doesn't want to scope me right now....so he removed 1 1/2 cc of fluid from the band...and its helping....he said for me to come back in 2 to 3 weeks and if things don't change then he will do the scope...I'm staying positive about all of this....and I trust his judgement on what to do....so he's asked me to be patience and and get rid of whatever is stressing me out....so after seeing him this morning...I had to stay in Ashland for 3-4 hours after he did the procedure...so I went to Hobby Lobby shopping...so I'm going to finish the Adams....so I might not be on for a couple of days going to do some painting in the real house....2 rooms to go and I'm through with spring cleaning....

thank you all so much...for your support and prayers

Glad to hear that the doc's positive and supporting you, and I will keep sending positive thoughts your way, promise, and please if possible share some itty bitty progress with the Adams :huh: love the eye candy you know.... :lol:

HUGS!

I have Gayle, and I'm hanging on....I have to go back monday and they will be doing and Upper GI among other test...they will be getting to the root of the problem....so I'm barely hanging by a thread now...but still hanging....

Peachie -

I'm glad that you're trying so hard to remain positive. I find that I just keep my eye on the next step each time. To look way ahead to the finish line is just too tough sometimes. Back and forth from doctors' office to the hospital and clinics for tests is no fun.

Sending warm hugs your way.

-Susanne

As per Peachie's request, I am letting you know she has been in hte hospital the past few days. It sounds like her difficulty has been resolved and will be back home shortly. I spoke with her last night.

Ed

hi everyone,, just got home today from the hospital...they had to redo the surgery....they had to go in and repair the band and the damage it done....so I will be out of commission for a month or so...recovering....they did alot of test...

So happy to hear you are home again and I am sending positive thoughts your way, please do rest now and take it easy!!!

Lots of gentle hugs!!!!!

Peachie, I'm so glad the problem has been corrected. I admire all you've been through and pray that the rest of the way goes smoothly for you. :blink:

Peachie, I will keep you in my prayers. God does not give us more than we can handle. I know sometimes He does this because He wants to help us, and we won't let him. Great poem: As children bring their broken toys ,with tears for us to mend. I brought my broken dreams to God because He is my friend. Instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone. I hung around and messed around, with ways that were my own. At last I snatched them back and cried, " How can you be so slow", and He just looked at me and said " My child you never did let go". I do not know the author of this, but I say it frequently.

I'm taking it one day at a time now...just letting the healing process begin....I'm hoping to start working on the Adams again next week....I will tell you I've been through alot not only did they do surgery but they did numerous test while they had me in the operating room....and Donna I love the poem....thanks all my mini friends I love all of you....

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up visit....I'm doing ok, but still have to take it easy...and I go back in 3 weeks and they will began the process of filling the band again...as of now I have no restriction in the band....I have promised myself that I will work on the Adams next week so I can get it finished....there's some more project I plan on doing....