been going through a rough time

Peachie

I didn't say what was wrong until I went to 2 drs. today...I went to my family dr. who said I'm not doing anything...and he sent me straight on to Ashland where they did my surgery.....I've been very depressed and I was choking and I knew something was wrong...so they took some fluid out of the band...which helped some...but I was told there will be more test to do...so I go back next week...and will know then...they said they will have to scope me again...that I don't look forward to....and I have other things going on in my life also...but I'm taking it one day at a time...and one step at a time....thank you all for prayers and thoughts...so I will be taking it easy for a few days...what they did today was very painful...and I'm so sore...I'm staying positive....I've came so far....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peachie, life is a series of ups and downs....sometimes it seems more downs than ups! But we all go through it! Yes, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as I do everyone in my life - including this list! Life is wonderful though - no matter what. And please remember my true mottoe: You can sleep a long time when you're dead. LIVE now! LOVE now!

Hugs,

thanks everyone ...I'm still having some problems...but I take it one day at at time...I go back wed to see the surgeon...and will update you when I get back....

I didn't get to go wed back to the surgeon....they called and told me to be there early monday morning...I know something is not right...so I'm taking a friend with me in case they do the test that day...I've lost 6 lbs since I seen the surgeon a week ago...and I'm not suppose to be losing this fast...I'm only suppose to lose 1 to 2 lbs a week...I will update you monday when I get back...and thanks for all the prayers and thoughts...they are deeply appreciated....

Peachie, I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems, will be keeping you in my prayers and hoping they find out what is causing th eproblem.

Peachie, so sorry for your problems. Sending prayers for you for strength to get through the day and look forward to the next one.

{{{{{{{{{huuugggsss}}}}}}}}}} :jump: