Roylti Furniture

Hallowell

I just won a piece of Roylti furniture off Ebay. I've been watching these pieces for the last few weeks and I've been monitoring the feedback and people seem very pleased. Has anyone here purchased a piece of Roylti and is this the same company as Jia Yi? I'd like to know more of the quality and how it compares to Bespaq and Hansson. Any help would be appreciated. ;)

Hmmmmm the same brand/similar has just appeared today on AUS ebay....looks the same quality i have it on watch :groucho:

I took it to be Bespaq quality.... probably the same maker different brand name? and i think there are a few new brands surfacing?

whatever they are i do like them :D

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Chair-for-brush-sho...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://picasaweb.google.com/jiayi.hk/MiniFurniture

I'm pretty sure the quality will be on a par with Bespaq and Hansson.
Well then keep your wood glue handy, Greg! I have to say that for the price I could wish the pieces weren't quite so fragile. I don't care for that style for my houses (which tend to be a bit moremodest & modern than Bespaq, etc, call for), but they are pretty pieces.

I have purchased several pieces from ebay auctions and am very pleased with the quality of the items and the service of the seller. It is not the same as jaiyi (sp?) which had appalling sevice (I never got the last item I paid for despite promises....)

that middle piece-- the green & white screen-- looks just like part of a collection of jai yi (2 fancy chairs, a flip-top table & a plant stand) i have. too fussy for my taste, really, but the doll demanded it.