The Spring Fling Sneak Peak Gallery

I’m sorry if I’m jumping the gun, but I can’t sit on these pictures any longer! These 72 entries have me so excited, I put together a Flash Gallery so everyone can get a quick peak. I have cropped a few pictures here and there to better fit this format, but when I post the images into the Official Spring Fling Contest Gallery at the Greenleaf Dollhouse Forum, I will use the originals as I received them. Because of the format here at the blog, I had to make the gallery a little smaller then I would have liked, so you will find a larger version in this post at our forum.

The Official Gallery will be available next Monday, June 2nd, and at that time, the winners will be announced. I wish all who entered the best of luck and I thank you for sharing such fantastic works of art with us!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com

Awesome! Thanks so much for letting us peek. I found myself grinning throughout the slideshow. What a treat. Everyone is so talented and creative. What strikes me is that you have posted a couple of hundred pictures and they are all so different. The entrants are especially fascinating because they are all so unique. This has been great fun. I'll be anxious to see if the judges agree with my picks. :flowers:

Our forum is packed with miniature talent indeed, but I think that there are a few folks from outside the forum this year. It's going to take me a week to match up email addresses to user names! I think the count is now at 73 entries (one came in at buzzer last night).

Wowsers... thanks again for the sneak peak! You know how we love our eye candy!! So many creative ideas... it's driving me crazy that I'm back at work and can't spend more time checking out all the details yet!

I think the count is now at 73 entries (one came in at buzzer last night).

WOWSERS... Do you realize that is literally DOUBLE the entries from last year (which I believe was 36)???

Guest Nathaniel
Our forum is packed with miniature talent indeed, but I think that there are a few folks from outside the forum this year. It's going to take me a week to match up email addresses to user names! I think the count is now at 73 entries (one came in at buzzer last night).

Dean? Was I the last entry? #73? I did the Green Ranch House. I think that would be sooo funny if I was the last one to submit their entry. I noticed I am the last one in the sneak peak gallery, (pictures number 214, 215, and 216). I think I submitted my pics at 11:42 pm last night.... talk about cutting it close!!! I worked on mine until the last minute, took a bunch of pics, and submitted! I was panicking though, because I couldnt find the thing I use to upload pics from my digital camera to my computer, lol. I was pretty frantic last night, lol. I stayed up till 4 am a few nights workin on my house, then woke up at 7 or 8 am to get started on it again. Last night I was up until 2am I think posting pics and stuff. Maybe now that the contest is over I can get back on a normal healthy sleep schedule, lol.

-Nathaniel :welcome:

I was panicking though, because I couldnt find the thing I use to upload pics from my digital camera to my computer, lol.

HAHA! I did the same thing... only I left mine at the office. I had to go to the office on Memorial Day! Ack!

Congrats to everyone who entered, to the winners to be, and to Greenleaf.

I didn't make it in time. My promised grand child care didn't happen this weekend so my Spring Fling still isn't done. I'm disappointed but now that I see all the entries in the Sneak Peek, my newbie status wouldn't have stood a chance with all your fantabulous entries !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you all. They are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope someday to be as talented as all of you.

I am planning to finish my entry and will post it in my gallery when it gets finished. Since the contest is over, I can tell you title now. It was "Viking Bike Yard." It's a bash of 2 kits with a motorcycle theme enhanced with a Viking Norseman warriors.

So far it has a raised tin roof, old beat up doors, metal mesh covered windows, a workbench and shelves and lots of biker accessories, lots of mechanic tools and other tools. The roof has old fashioned lift up metal skylight with metal mesh covering it. Don't want those bikes to get stolen !! It has a metal floor and some metal on the outside too. Of course it has biker babes decorating it too !

My DH is a biker in his other life - currently has a Kawasaki Vulcan Motorcycle and a Yamaha V-Max. He picked the name and the Viking theme after I told him I wanted to create it with him in mind.

So, someday you'll see my post for Spring Fling and maybe you can take a peek then.

My entry is numbers 25, 26, and 27.. A huge Thank You to Anna for my model.

Yours did make me smile Heidi!

All of them area absolutly amazing! I love that everyone put so much effort into their projects, there are some gorgeous creations!

I think everyone should put their numbers up. I think I've managed to guess a few, but would be great to know who's is who's, and I don't know if I can wait until next week to find out.

Well done everyone!

"I think everyone should put their numbers up. I think I've managed to guess a few, but would be great to know who's is who's, and I don't know if I can wait until next week to find out."

The shoe house was my entry. I don't know the number. Everyone did such a wonderful job. Congrats!!

Thanks Dean for putting up the slide show. All the entrants have done amazing jobs on all of the creations. Good luck to you all.

Edit: Heidi, I went back to check yours out and I loved it. I sure don't envy the judges.

Everyone's work is truly amazing. I know that I could not pick three preferences out of all of the contestants. I just checked my entry numbers and they're: 69, 70 and 71. My entry was the Rainbow Bridge Scene which I did in memory of my beloved Dudley. I created the garden remembering all of the days that Dudley and I walked through our own garden enjoying the flowers, bees, and especially ladybugs. He and I loved finding ladybugs. My scene also had a mountain lion and a lamb to symbolize the eternal peace in the Rainbow Bridge Garden.

Hugs to all who participated and entered this contest. I'm truly honoured and blessed to be a part of such a warm, friendly and talented group of people.

-Susanne

Edited by Mini Man
Susanne's entries are 69, 70 and 71

goodness all of these are so amazing! there is such talent here that my little tea party feels a properly shamed! and like someone else said previously, congratulations well in advance to the winners-to-be!

mine is the little alice-ish wonderland house, 163-164-165.

Just wonderful ! Blown away !! the entries are awesome !

I was not sure which numbers were mine but I am the littlest white wedding chapel with ELVIS

I thought I would have some fun with it lol. And ELVIS has now left the building uh huh !! lol

Brandaen in sunny Florida

I don't know what numbers mine were but it was the playhouse up on stilts with the blue slide. Yellow, blue and lime green house. I had alot of fun with mine. It is amazing how many ideas came out of one little building! If I read the numbers right, mine is 57,58,and 59.