saying hello

hi, my name is wendy and i joined a while back but had viruses that didn't allow me to post. i am new to all of this. i have never built a dollhouse and never had one as a child. i always wanted one and maybe that is why i obsessed with the idea of making one for my daughter. she is nineteen months old and can't play with it yet, but i figured i needed a long time to work on it before i actually gave it to her. i am going to be building a willow so any advice you guys have would be appreciated. i hope to be a regular here and really hope to make some new friends.

wendy

:giggle: Hi and :unsure: to the forum Wendy!! This is the greatest group in the world - a wealth of knowledge and everyone is always willing to help with great advice. I have not built the Willow myself, but I know there are several people here who have and would be more than happy to share ideas with you.

Happy building!!

Chris

Welcome to the "little" Greenleaf family, Wendy. I think the Willow is a cute house and perhaps after I build the stash of kits I have I'll get to build one some day.

Welcome, Wendy! Before you know it you and your daughter will be building houses together. I started with the idea that I would make "just one" and that was about 5 houses ago. It's wonderful and addicting!