Hello from NJ

D&B

Hi everyone. I joined the forum a while back but just found this page. I'm more of a "lurker" I guess. I've learned a lot from reading all of the posts & really love the ideas. Thank you to everyone.

I have a large dollhouse that my husband built for me and several smaller projects that I am working on right now. I am building the Buttercup to make a bakery, I am starting a scrapbooking store (my 2nd love), my husband just finished building a log cabin, and we have several room boxes in progress. Our son also loves minis & he has a lighthouse that my husband altered from a curio shelf & added length to. Its a family hobby that we all really enjoy!

Doreen

Ah, Doreen! So we meet at last! Welcome and we're so glad you peeked in over here. Which house did you DH build you? Or is it a "scratch" build? At any rate, he sounds like a "keeper", all right.

Hello and :giggle: to the group Doreen!!

Wow..a whole family who mini's together...how wonderful is that?

Would love to see your projects. Hope you can share pictures with us - we love eye-candy here :lol: After you have made 5 posts, you can start a gallery (hint, hint :unsure::huh: )

Glad to have you with us!

Chris

Hello Doreen!

Not many of us New Jersey mini people around.....at least not where I live in saddle river. Hard to find shops to buy or look at for ideas. I rely on ebay for all. where are you writing from? mary ann

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I live in Northern NJ (Hackettstown). My dollhouse is a scratch build - I designed it & my husband made it happen. He's amazing! I think I'm close to a gallery now so I'll have to see if I can figure it out.

Doreen