What a great day!!!

Corwin

Well first off at 1 ish i got an interveiw,I GOT THE JOB!!! I now work at petsmart!! They are greatt here they know my dog, but they didn't know me. Now they do. I start after I returen from Vegas, so on thursday i won't be on for ten days or so. Well any way i got the mail and got 60 percent of the stuff i ordered. I am having a blast with this day!!

Thanks every one i will create after work and on my days off like now, however now i am lucky if i get any shifts. My old job wanted me for nights so i wold have to be able to work till 1 - 2 am. I like this job better already, however mon and tues i start at 7 am. :p

Congratulations Corwin! That is awesome! :clap: Petsmart is our favorite petstore where we live--there are three others to choose from and they suck. Congratulations on the arrival of your merchandise as well. I am still waiting for mine and it is aggravating when they don't get here on time. Anyways... :wave: !

Yay, congratulations!!! excellent place to work, all the lovely pets that come in! Does that store allow the pets to come in shopping too?

I'm sure you're going to have a great time working there.

Congrats on the new job Corwin!! We never shopped Petsmart much when we had our pup - he was weird and only liked to chew up cardboard boxes and empty plastic bottles :wave: - what a "cheap date" he was!! :clap:

I would love to work there...all the pets coming in to visit, how fun!

Good luck with your new job, and have fun with your new mini items!!

Chris

Congratulations on the new job, dear; will you get to play with the critters? If I worked there I'd want to spend the day playing with the ferrets & boas. Enjoy Vegas, but be prepared for the heat!

Does that store allow the pets to come in shopping too?
That's one of Petsmart's advertising lines.

Cool, thanks Holly, I knew some allowed pets in, but wasn't sure if they were all allowing them in (thankfully I don't have US advertisements in the UK :wave: ). I wonder if there's a store like that in the UK....

Congrats!! :banana:

Our girls love it when we come home with petsmart bags! Treats, and cans, and litter, and toys, and cat nip, and cat towers, and...the Demon Alexandra , and....

Well, Mammy didn't cheer over that last addition.

• 2 weeks later...