I posted some New pics in my gallery.....

Guest Nathaniel

Guest Nathaniel

I posted some new pics in my gallery of of some decorating I did this weekend in my real house in the bathroom and family room,some yard work I did, a shed I built, and my Mustang all washed and waxed, etc. I had a VERY PRODUCTIVE weekend!!! Let me know what you think! Im sooo happy with how Green the lawn has turned out so far! My mustang hadnt been waxed in SOOO LONG!! I forgot how shiny it could be. I decorated the half bathroom and family room with some different candle/and candle related objects.

Im getting SUPER EXCITED because I am almost done with my Spring Fling project, then next week I am on vacation, which will allow me to finish up my Spring FLing, and start working on my Garfield and Pierce Bash to create my Piercefield. Then, on Sunday, June 1st, I am going to the HUGE Miniatures show in Sturbridge, MA. I am so excited! I have been HOARDING all of the money that I can to spend when I am there. I know I am going to want at least one of EVERYTHING, LOL.

:p:p

-Nathaniel

Guest Nathaniel
very nice cant wait to see ur finds from the show

:p

Oh yes, you can bet that I will be posting any treasures I buy from the show!!!

-Nathaniel :p

Hoarding is good, we like hoarding I do it all the time...hee hee. How do you think I make it throught the month. My husband spends more money on his hobby then I do. So I have to hide the money hee hee.

I am glad you have got so much done. And please post pix of your mini finds! :p