What House Is This?

Ann New York

Hi-ya Ann!!!! Haven't sen ya in a while! Through our PM's and your AMAZING cause, and inspiration, I am currently building a house for a former student who has a degerative muscular disease. Thank you for your inspiation! Remember the movie Pass It On? If you never saw it, you just passed it oN!

Back on topic, I can not see the mystery house, and I love mysteries!

Hi Heather,

I don't know what I am doing wrong that I can't get the picture up here. A woman has offered me a house she started to build, it is a wonderful house but I have no idea what it is. She is willing to drive 60 miles to my house to drop it off. People amaze me. Good for you building a house for someone who is sure to love it, you are a good soul.

Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong in getting this picture to show up? I could put it in the gallery, I know how to do that but that isn't where we ask questions.

I wish I understood computers a bit better....

Ann

i love this house!!! are there any inside pics? :popcorn: :flowers:

Linda

I haven't received the house yet. Apparently the outside was finished but not the inside. The woman also has a second house she is bringing me but hasn't said which one it is. From the looks of this one I can't wait!

Thank you everyone for your responses.

Ann