For doll collectors

Just One More

Just put some pics of my dolls in my gallery. I don't have any smaller ones in yet. They are harder to take pics of except in the houses. I really love my Faithful friends the best. I like Barbie also and have at least 200 of them. The one with the VW is one of my favorites.

One of your baby dolls looks alot like my Sugar Britches doll that I made. I used to collect dolls but found homes for most of them when I ran out of room. I enjoyed making porcelain dolls and even have a few molds that I kept for a Santa and his 12 elves if I ever find the time to make them. One of these days............ :)

Your dolls are adorable. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Your dolls are adorable! That reminds me, my mom bought some for me years back. I packed them away because I was afraid my daughters would play with them and break them, but now that they are 20 and 23 I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Thank you so much for sharing!

I had a lot of beautiful dolls when I was a little girl, as well as a very nce dollhouse. When I went into junior highschool my mother took it upon herself to decide I had "outgrown" my "toys" and she put them away "for (my) little girls" (which I never had), in her nasty damp, leaky, bugfilled garage in S FL, where when I finally went to claim all my stuff it has all every bit been totally ruined/ destroyed. Probably why I got started making dolls & toys, and now dollhouses & miniatures.

I have a select few dolls that I love to hold and look at, because they're what I can afford.