When Good Dolls go Bad

One of my classmates left a doll on my windsheild. Because I am the crazy dollhoue lady and all the homeless dolls come to me of course. :insane: So...I gave her a girls gone wild make over. She got a perm, a motor bike and a night on the town. I emailed the pix to my classmate and told her that the doll had a great time at my house over the weekend. :glare: She was a fisher price dollhouse mom I think. Anyway for some reason I can't upload pix here so go look in my gallery.

Hey, she has to keep up with the super hero, right???? Snort, cackle too. You'd think he'd be more into healthful habits with those pecks. :insane:

Uh ok. (cowers in the corner) Creepy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Too funny! How did your classmate react?

She thought it was funny. There are more pics..But I didn't dare post them here. Let's just say what happens in the champagne room stays in the champagne room. Haa Haa.

I also have one of her praying to the porcelain god after all that jack and papsi. Hee :insane:

B) :glare: :insane: Go party girl!!!! Sounds and looks like it was a prrrretty wild party though... Hope you have a large pot of coffee for her as well as a soft pillow to rest her tired head on!

Hugs and thanks for sharing!

I think she had a great weekend at your place and will never leave :insane: . Watch out for a wild girl in your house you get sleepless nights.