Support: Greenleaf Warm-up Sheet

Mini Man

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=54

File Name: Greenleaf Warm-up Sheet

File Submitter: Mini Man

File Submitted: 18 Apr 2008

File Category: Greenleaf Dollhouse Instructions

This is the Greenleaf Warm-up Sheet that is included with all Greenleaf kits. The Warm-up Sheet covers basics assembly questions and finishing tips. This is an electronic version offered in Adobe Acrobat format and requires Adobe Reader (version 5 or better) which is available as a free download. This is offered for personal use and may not be redistributed without written authorization from Greenleaf Dollhouses.

A special thanks out to Ben Anderson for all his hard work on converting these instructions. His efforts will no doubt benefit miniaturist for decades to come. Greenleaf is forever grateful for his amazing contribution!

Click here to download this file

• Like 2

Oh and give Ben an extra {BIG HUG} for including the most helpful two words on the entire warm-up sheet: Don't Panic! If that sheet could be placed at the very top so it's the first thing a newb sees ASA the box is opened we might not get so many frantic "I'm intimidated" posts!

• 9 months later...

:blink:

I tried to print the warm-up sheet, but all that came out was a 300X396 pixel JPEG, which wasn't readable. Has anyone else been able to successfully download this sheet? Is there a way to get the full version?

Thanks

K

(Haven't even started the first house yet...)!

• 2 months later...

The warmup sheet is the one that states "Don't Panic". If you have the instructions, dry fit the house and it will tell you what it wants. I use the warm up sheet to hold the acetate window insert sheet to protect it until the build is done.

The instructions for the house say to go step by step and not skip steps... So I am trying to work in order - but how can I dry fit the house if the instructions are asking me to glue things down before I have all the pieces (walls etc) punched out?

<<< Total noob!!!!!!!

:)

• Like 1

The instructions for the house say to go step by step and not skip steps... So I am trying to work in order - but how can I dry fit the house if the instructions are asking me to glue things down before I have all the pieces (walls etc) punched out?

<<< Total noob!!!!!!!

:)

Well, I use masking tape when putting it together according to the instructions (and at times since English isn't my first language I am lost LOL) and I mark where things will be needed to be dealt with prior to actually glueing it together like behind a staircase etc etc, then you dismantle the house, prepare /paint/wallpaper the areas you saw you needed to deal with and then start glueing it together...

(and then again at times I just wing it, called going into a zone where one isn't really talkable for a while...LOL)

Hugs

The instructions for the house say to go step by step and not skip steps... So I am trying to work in order
I'm with Anna, do the dry fit in order. I don't always do the actual build with GLUE in order, so when I finish a step in the istructions I draw a pencil line across that step in pencil. When I complete a section of the instructions I draw a line going the other way through that entire section. That way I know I'm not finished until each step & section of the instructions has a line drawn through it.

• 8 months later...

Thank you for the link! I downloaded and read it this afternoon and it was VERY helpful - wish I had read it before I started my house, but at least now I have the info for the next one. Thanks!

Kirsten

• 1 year later...