Share Something New 1/22/06

Minis On The Edge

Hi Tracy and all,

Here's my little contribution to this thread - it's not mini -related but could be. With looking into doing an Egyptian room and the great photos of medieval furniture on the forum I thought someone might be able to use some of this. I found it while looking for Renniasaunce stuff (at least I think that's where I found it - my memory ain't so great so if I got it off this forum I appologize :lol: ). There are a few patterns and full size dimenions given for some pieces of Medieval furniture and some tips for recreating them - in full size but I don't think it would be too hard to scale the plans down to 1:12 so I thought I'd go ahead and post it here anyway.

Greydragon Furniture

-David

What a great topic! I actually stumbled across this womans page while searching for pics of a particular house. She does some great work. And gave me alot of ideas for my own houses. hope you enjoy this!

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/campbelld54/contents.html

-Jen

• 2 weeks later...

Now, as long as I have been on Terri's forum, I for some reason just found her website :) I always go to her webshots albums but she has a website with printies and other things. You can see it by clicking here: http://ca.geocities.com/applegate_minis/printables.html

Enjoy