The Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse Kit - a new beginning

vineyardcottagedollhousekit_thumb.jpg After a long anticipated release, the Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse is once again available from Greenleaf Dollhouses!  We’re just finishing up this wine country wonder and plan on shipping it by the end of next week.   As with our other recent releases, the Vineyard Cottage will be shipping with promotional packaging (no label).  This dollhouse is a real winner; the access from the sides makes it a very unique house that I’m sure everyone will enjoy!

We have gotten a lot of positive feedback on the Brookwood Select Edition which featured an upgrade to birch plywood, so we’ve done it again! The Vineyard Cottage Select will be available exclusively at the Greenleaf Doll Houses Company Store.  The Greenleaf Select houses may become available in limited quantities from time to time (there are only 20 of the Vineyard), but there is no guarantee that they will be run again, so if your interested, don’t delay!

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com
  • 6 months later...

I just had to look in the blogs as I remembered David/Hydroped doing a mediveal chapel out of an Orchid

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/b...p?showentry=857

So I think this would most definitley work with the Vineyard as well!!!

Hugs and good luck in whatever kit you choose to build this with!

• 4 weeks later...

I am doing the vineyard and to tell the truth, a church is almost the only thing you can do with it. It is a space without a bathroom area and the rest is all opened. To make it a "livable" area, you would have to add a bathroom area to it. It is real small inside........but lovely architecture none the less. The loft would make a great choir section and from my end, the church idea is the way to go with this... mary ann

I think it would make a terrific church. If you do make a church please send pics. Holly mentioned about the Buttercup being made into a church. Here are the pics of a Buttercup that Rita made into a church.

post-506-1224281546.jpg

post-506-1224281570_thumb.jpg

Gee, I thought most of those old cottages on Martha's Vineyard had an outdoor "necessary" (thinking of the Gilbreth family's cottage "The Shoe" in Cheaper by the Dozen). It's what I'd do if I built one.

You are probably correct, they did have out houses for these cottages. I agree that the small space thing encourages creativity as well......but, frankly my brain is so fried lately that doing the laundry with a different detergent is my idea of a "hot new thing"......eurika moment if I get a stain out......I know . it all sounds pretty darn bad but......that is why I NEED my dollhouses.......they don't dirty as many cloths there!!!

I look at the vineyard cottage and think.....boy would I love to live there.....so for sure the potential is high.

I think it would make a very cool spa or a business office (secretly, I think that the office of my dreams is similar)....my office now is quite lacking, so .....while I am thinking of it.......I think that I will make the "office of my dreams" and add a darn bathroom.......OK .......now I am thinking a bit !!!! mary ann

• 4 months later...

I have extended the 2nd floor all the way across and added a bathroom and made a large bedroom on the second floor. By omitting the stairs, you also have a very large and nice kitchen.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of my second floor. The house is far from being done, but this will give you an idea of how you can extend the floor and adding the two rooms..... This house as I have it has much more room than the Arthur or any of the other little cottages. I just love it. Pat it lovingly each time I walk by it or work on it. The more I do, the more I love it! It's a BIG LITTLE house! Thank you Greenleaf!!!!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Before I read the post, my first thought when I saw this picture was that it looked like a church. I am happy to see my thought made into reality. - Very nice job.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived