New kid on the block

ilovecats

Hi all....glad to have found another fun forum for dollhouse pic's and ideas! It will be fun exploring this site and looking at all of your neat photos! Although I just gave up my Garfield to my sweetie, I do have my Brimbles store to build. I'll be working on that project soon. I had intended to build one of my other dollhouses first, but due to budget constraints that project will be delayed a few months. I want to do that particular house up in style and so i'm willing to wait and slowly gather my supplies. Gives me more time to plot and plan the layout and design of the rooms. I'm looking forward to the store project, it's a neat looking kit with alot of potential. I've already purchased alot of mini supplies and two chrysynbon (spelling?) stoves for it and I have paint and wallpaper ready to go. I'll soon complete my current project (just waiting on some supplies to arrive to finish it) and will start on the store next. I may stucco the outside and paint it, that will help with any of the wood flaws I'm sure to have. I got some great tips from one of the members here (on another site) to help decrease the splintering. One of these years if my sweetie will load the software in the computer for the digital camera, I'll post pics of my current projects. As I am sure he will read this post, hint hint... :D Looking forward to interacting with you all! Margarita

Welcome Margarita

I want to do that particular house up in style and so i'm willing to wait and slowly gather my supplies.
and which house will this be.

Please tell your sweetie to hurry it up with the software for the camera! We love pictures!

Ditto that!

Peggi

It's great having couple teams here on the forum especially when they are working on different projects. Welcome Margarita and please doogster, get working on your software program. Looking at pictures is the best part of all.

Wendy

Welcome Margarita

and which house will this be.

Ditto that!

Hi Peggy, thanks for the welcome. I have a grosvenor hall kit from DHE, but i want to do it up in style and I have limited funds at the moment. I do have other kits to work on that i have all the trimmings for. My Brimbles store for one, and a timberbrook garage. I'll work on those first! :D

It's great having couple teams here on the forum especially when they are working on different projects.  Welcome Margarita and please doogster, get working on your software program.  Looking at pictures is the best part of all.

Wendy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the welcome Wendy :D It will be fun to be a part of this forum as we do have different styles and of course different projects to work on. Looking at others photos is alot of fun and it's so cool to see all the talented and creative people out there who interpret each kit (or scratch build) in different ways.