Previous incarnations of the Arthur?

molmrath

I just brought home my Mom's dollhouse to work on (it's assembled but not decorated). It looks similar to the Arthur, but not quite the same. The eave and front door are set off to the side rather than centered, and the front windows are slightly different. There is also more trim on the sides. I know that a couple of different companies used to make a similar house and I was just curious what those houses were called and who made them. I'll try to get a picture of the house up soon.

Thanks in advance for any info. :D

Okay, you can just disregard my post. :D After doing a little browsing around on eBay I found a house that looks just like the one I was talking about. It's the Brookfield by Dura-craft. I don't know why it reminded me of the Arthur so much...

:D

If there's an Arthur, is there a Buster, or Binky? And why the hell do I know these guys?  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well if you have preschool age children you know them from a show called Arthur :D there is Buster,Binky, Arthur, D.W,Kate and a few others that I cant rember there names :D

Lyn