Looking for Victorian Bed

amos

HI,

Does anyone know where I might purchase a Victorian bed, one with a high headboard. I sort of like the realife Victorian bed, but I can't find any available. I checked e-bay already. It can be a kit or already built. Not too expensive though. I remember when these were readily available at miniature shops..

Thank you

Diane

Try
They have some very cool pieces. I got my victorian furniture from them. I have veronica's victorian bedroom set. The bed has a high headboard. It's expensive for the set, but maybe you could just buy the bed. I was very have with the quality of the pieces. Hope this helps you. ;) ( can't make the link work, sorry)

Realife miniatures (like House of Miniatures) has a Victorian bedroom that has such a bed....they come up pretty regularly on ebay and run about $20-30 and include the rest of the bedroom furniture. Of course, you have to put them together.

Thank you for the suggestions. The bed from Victoria is what I am looking for but the price is a bit steep, but really gorgeous, and so is the one from realife. I guess I will have to keep my eyes open. I can't belive there aren't more of these Victorian beds around... I am working on a Victorian house and a Colonial, and I thought the Colonial would have been more difficult, but it isn't. But they are equally fun to work on, just have to find more time...

Thank you all again.

Diane :huh:

I could not get the victoria page to open. The bed I have for the Tennyson is the high headboard Victorian Style. I did get if off ebay it has a mathcing dresser. I got mine for a song, and have seen the same bed a few times since on ebay but for 20-30 dollars without the dresser. The bed is out there, just keep looking!

Thank you Tiffany for the link to that bed, I have put a bid on it. I'll have to play the waitting game now. Unfortunately she only accepts, check/bank check or money order, but that's alright, If I win I'll have to wait longer. I am still going to keep my eyes open for others. I went through a bunch of beds on e-bay and nothing really. So thank you very much

I appreciate all of your help and your search for my bed.

Diane

Thank you Tiffany for the link to that bed, I have put a bid on it. I'll have to play the waitting game now. Unfortunately she only accepts, check/bank check or money order, but that's alright, If I win I'll have to wait longer. I am still going to keep my eyes open for others. I went through a bunch of beds on e-bay and nothing really. So thank you very much

I appreciate all of your help and your search for my bed.

Diane

You are welcome, Diane. I was actually looking for a bed so that I could do Casey's bed dressing tutorial when I came across it, and I thought of you. It wasn't what I needed, but it was so pretty I was going to put in a bid myself if you didn't want it- I've decided to start a mini furniture stash since I have all these kits and nothing to put in them. :) I hope you get it! It's really lovely.