Hobby Builders Supply is backlogged

Just One More

I placed an order on 4/4 on line and today it had still not been shipped so I called. They are usually very fast with shipping. They told me they were still filling orders from the first and it would be another seven to ten days. They must have had a really busy April Fools day sale this year. I already got the house I ordered for that sale because it came direct from GL. Hope they catch up soon. Waiting is hard if it's something you really need.

yes, I ordered the bricks I need for my Brookwood, on April 2...and the order is still being processed. Oh well. I've got plenty of other things to do....but I was SO hoping the bricks would have come.

I got an e-mail/note from Ernie saying it was their 2nd busiest day in history, so I'm thinkin' it will be awhile before I see my European kitchen, but thats OK, I have no where to put it at the moment anyway :p:p - just had to have it I guess..darn sales!!

I ordered my April fool's things on the 30th. The full order got here today! Now all I have to do is finish what I am working on. Sure I will........Anybody got a box cutter? I wanna start the Harrison..... :p

I just got an email today saying that my April fool's day order has been shipped. All I ordered was a vintage kitchen sink. I should get it by the end of the week. I'm not in a big rush for it. The house isn't complete yet. The Raspberry Parfait by Lilliput. I have the shell done. But I've been wanting that sink for a long time now.

I placed a small order on April 1. It shipped April 7. Have tracked it from Atlanta to Marietta (GA) to Lenexa (KS). Should be here today. It includes the roofing materials for the Adams, the only component left to complete the exterior.