Updated My Gallery

Gina, you did a beautiful job. I love your color choices. Diana M. has also done hers in great colors and I love them both so much. I am still building my Willowcrest but doing so in traditional colors. I am so wishing I had the vision that you and Diana had. Thanks for sharing.

Gina it turns out gorgeous, love it. Love the colors of the exterieur, and the interieur is subliem. Love the little details, as the car :p . Thanks for sharing, your work and blog is very helpfull for my rehab's you gave me a lot of inspiration.

Gina, congrats on your new extra added blog!!! Two blogs and building full time too. How do you do it? I went and looked at the new one this morning. It's as great as the other one. Good going! I like your new counter too. ;) I already said I like your Willowcrest.....I will say it a again just for good measure. It is wonderful!

Thank you all so much!

When I build a house, I build nonstop...lol From morning till night. I just love doing it so much that I dont even realize the time passing. I just thank goodness everyday that I dont have to work outside the home because I just love this hobby so much, I cant imagine having to squeeze it into a full schedule. I know it takes a lot of time.

Casey, Im so glad you liked the new blog and my counters. The site you recommended for the counters was great. I really like the log on feature.