Bummer day!

nuttiwebgal

Sat morning I woke up quick knew something was wrong....relised as I stumbled around in the dark that the cat wasnt tripping me as I went.

so after taking care of nature I went looking...found her at the back door...waiting to come in...she had been left out all night....I petted her and she was dirty and she went for the stairs and bed...I thought hmmm she is dirty...must have been in a fight.

went back to bed. later that day I had Catie go up and check on her.....not good....she had not been in a fight or hit by a car but hit with something with enough force to fracture her poor little face....I knew it was bad but I waited....she drank a little for me and used the box....I wanted to take her to her own vet which at the time I did not know did er care...new policy!

she seemed better on sunday but I called the vet and someone answered! so we took her right in.

they gave her IV fluids and pain meds and she spent the night waiting for xrays which would tell us something...remember she still looked ok...hurt but okish

but today...today was bad...Dean called me at work and I went home and we went to the vets...hoping maybe there was a small chance we could take her home.

her poor eye...yesterday she couldnt close it all the way and wasnt blinking but today it was swollen and ghastly...my poor baby. they couldnt do xrays due to the nerve damage...they said they would probably loose her if they put her under to take the xrays.

so Dean and I did what we had too

held her and stroked her and thanked her for being such a sweet baby and let the vet send her to

the rainbow bridge. we brought her home and buried her under my big rose bush.

I have had many pets in my life but this sweet,loving,demanding kitty ranks up there in the tops!

I am so upset....told my DH when we loose our milopups he will need to sedate me.

today the sun was shining but my heart is raining!

nutti :p

Ohhhhhh Nutti, I am soooooo sorry to hear about you loosing your furbaby! ((((((HUGS)))))) to you and your family!

She had a wonderful life with you though, so remember the good times and let those be the sunshine spots for you!

HUGS

Oh Nutti, sweetie, I'm so sorry. Sasha was so much more to you than just a furbaby. This has to be breaking your heart. I wish there were words to help you feel better, but there's just nothing that can ease the grief except time. <wrapping my arms around you in a warm hug and crying with you>

Deb

omg im so sorry for your lose remember she is in a better place now. I know how hard it is 2 years ago the day before christmas eve i had to put my sunny cat down due to kiddney issues not a fun thing to do. We are here to support you and your family. If you need to talk just reach out :p

Oh, Nutti, I am so very sorry! I know all-too-well how painful it is when one of our furbabies needs to cross the rainbow bridge. I know you'll grieve for a long time for your loss. Take care. Hugs to you, and my four furkids send their purrs...

Nutti I'm so sorry to hear about your furbaby....You and your family are in my thoughts, and I'll be sending hugs and headbutts (from my boys) your way.

Oh, Lynette ... I'm so sorry for you and your family. It's especially hard to lose a friend unexpectedly. <big fluffy hugs and a damp hankie>

All our four-legged friends mean so much to us, with their unconditional love. Its so hard to have to let them go. You are in my thoughts. You dont know me, but a big hug.

Dear Nutti and Family, I am so sorry you lost your sweet fur baby. We lost our furry fellow last spring and I still miss him. Our pets leave such a large hole in our lives when we lose them. Lots of hugs and sympathy to you all.

Shirley