Susanne and Andrews minis

grynche

I just ordered a 'wrought iron' bistro table and two chairs for the Scotty House porch. :D

And, for the inside, a precious lady's desk and chair. :lol:

Want them *now*. :wave:

The house wants to be an afternoon retreat where Mistress sips tea and writes her memoirs while the Poochlettes do their canine thing.

I purchased the kit for the Lydia Pickett cottage and it looks gorgeous in the pics. There are a million pieces in the kit, so not sure how I'll go putting it together, but I couldn't resist. Their stuff is adorable.

Ever since I ordered the Scotty House I've visited that site. When the house was finished, I'd go to the site, fill up a shopping cart, look at the total order price and faint. Finally decided that the desk/chair and the wrought iron set were beyond my ability to make, so I ordered just them.

I'd love to order a house and all the accessories, tho. Way cute.

Go Look!! I just saw her today. I know I went to the show EVERY day this year for a change (and spent money every day too :D ) and I broke down and bought the newest thatched cottage and a bedroom set for my Story Book I bought from her last year. Her items are amazing!!

Tracy, the new thatched cottage is adorable! Congratulations on a great buy. I was so tempted, but so broke by the time I saw it. :angry: Oh well, maybe next year... :giggle:

I still have not built my story book from last year :angry: I should have waited but.....I guess I am addicted to minis :p I wish I had seen you there!! I did see Kitten, Evervescent & Cwoods from the forum here. That was all though from here that I know of. I did see and meet in person several other people from other different forums. I wish I would have met more of my Greenleaf Family though. B)