Hello! I'm new here!

Hi! I just joined this forum. I belong to 2 dollhouse communities on LiveJournal but I needed more discussions/pictures!

I'm 25 and I live in Maryland (Eastern shore) although I am a native of Upstate NY. I always loved dollhouses and I have 6 at my house now and 1 thats still in my parents basement. Its kind of large so its difficult to move it. I LOVE making dollhouses with different themes:

I have a haunted house, Santa Claus's house, a 'trailer trash' house (complete with Nascar memoribilia, beer cans, and Christmas lights on the outside that never come down) and a log cabin and a couple regular houses. I'd like to post some pics of them but when i go to that sections it tells me that an administrator has not "enabled my permissions" for a gallery whatever that means. . .

anyways-here I am!!!!

hi welcome erin :o make sure you post so you can put up your pics cant wait to see them. I have to get some pics up too just need a new card for the camera lol lots of luck getting settled here everyone is helpful and friendly :p

Hi Erin and welcome. Just two post to go and you can make your own photoalbum. I'm looking forward to the photo's of your dollhouses, sounds great to me.

Welcome to the "little" family, Erin. I like the idea of "themed" dollhouses. My kits speak to me so that if I don't build what they want I have more trouble than it's worth!

• 1 month later...