Ernies half off sale

Corwin

I picked out what i want, but do they take money orders/ cheque or just credit. I don't have a credit card, Sorry I have alsked here and always get various awnser. Thanks a bunch.

I know they take checks, my friend Chris has ordered from them using a check. If you are using the 50% off coupon you have to include that with the order and it has to be postmarked on April 1st, from what I read. I hope this helps and hope you can order what you want.

duh! I have the HBS catalog in front of me and didn't think to check it. It states that checks and money orders must be in U.S. dollars. It also states that any dollhouses or room boxes shipped to Canada must be purchased with a credit card. I hope this isn't a problem. If so, you might want to contact their customer service at 1-800-223-7171.

My nephew broke off one of the legs, when he pushed My Garfeild on the floor. I have been looking for months for the leg but no luck.

Pushed your Garfield on the floor? Did he live to tell about it? Yikes, poor Garfield! Your nephew must be very young. . . This sounds like an interesting story.

Nope I have asked ah well. It is an expensive but thin oak door. Maybe thats why. They might knock it down if it's locked. I just keep a bottle of aleenes tack glue handy. :)

Corwin, that's terrible! :o Can you put the house up somewhere high when the brat, I mean, child comes to visit? I know it has such a big foot print, but really. Your sister needs to get him under control. My kids are rough and tumble, but they knew better even at 2 than too destroy someone's property, especially something so precious.

. I just keep a bottle of aleenes tack glue handy. :o

Put the tacky glue away..........this calls for a much stronger adhesive. Get a bottle of Gorilla Glue. Find the two year old. Take off his shoes and socks and glue his feet to the floor in another room. If you get the quick bonding Gorilla Glue, you'll only have to hold him in place for about 20 minutes. Problem solved.

<cackle>

Deb

I co-sign what Deb said....lol

I know it can be more difficult when the unruly kid isn't your own, but you need to find a way to put the fear of God into him.

My kids know not to bother my dollhouse stuff, and God forbid they're bothering something and it breaks. There will be some "smoke in the city" and some "furniture moving" up in here.

Mommy doesn't play that.... :o

He he gorila glue hmm that could work. :o He lives with us. I usaly try to barricade my door.

The house is now a little higher than it was then. Now it's about three feet up including the basement.

Put the tacky glue away..........this calls for a much stronger adhesive. Get a bottle of Gorilla Glue. Find the two year old. Take off his shoes and socks and glue his feet to the floor in another room. If you get the quick bonding Gorilla Glue, you'll only have to hold him in place for about 20 minutes. Problem solved.

<cackle>

Deb

:p I mean :o Oh my, that says it all and I too vote for that solution!!!!

Hugs

Yes, gorilla glue sounds like it will do the tick!

BUT, please keep it away from your pets. It has a taste that dogs especially like and if they injest it, it can be fatal. We had a scare about a month ago with my precious Ninja pup, but turns out he didn't eat any, just gnawed on the bottle a bit. He had it all over him! Because it swells up as it dries, it can form a hard ball in their tummy or intestines and cause a blockage. I know we were just playing, but I want people to be aware how dangerous this stuff can be to our fur friends.

Oh, he's fine. But I was really worried. I came home from work early to check on him. Luckily my director is also the breeder that my pup came from, so I have a little more leeway than most. :lol: But if you look up gorilla glue and dogs on the internet, it's scary stuff! My MIL said she's surprised he didn't get stuck to something. . .

• 2 weeks later...

Actually you'd only have to glue one of your nephew's feet to the floor. Make your sister an offer not to smack the bejeezis out of her kids if she teaches them to leave you & your stuff alone.